Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ahhhh..I love integration

What an interesting news we have lad!

Blackberry playbook supporting android apps

Last time I still remember a company "Myriad" announced in TMO(short for "talk.maemo.org" by Nokia NX00 community forum) to develop an application to support dalvik(java virtual runtime for android OS) for Maemo. The downside is the release will be in a paid apps.Yes, in other words, not FREE!

But, we still have alternative which we can resort to brudder Alexey Roslyakov, lead developer for NITDroid. Yes, I can run Android on my N900 and enjoy every benefits the Android had. Only problem is the phone functionality are still in development as it piggtailed Meego project. So I'm hoping when the Meego Dev Edition for N900 released, N900 can enjoy the Android port will call/sms functions.

With integration, we can made our life getting simpler and simpler even though the technology rapidly running. Ahhh, I remember our old timer lads get a business run with calculator in bag, notepad in front pocket, newspaper on armpit(despite old style, its unchanged since 17th centuries!) and etc etc.Now, we can sip a cup of coffee reading NST while waiting friend to check in via foursquares and listening to favourites song in Ipad..ahhh I love integration~

No comments:

Post a Comment